William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
General x-ray exams are not scheduled. They are on a first come first served basis.
As for our Fluoroscopy exams, they need to be scheduled.
These scheduled exams include:
- Barium Swallow
- Upper Gastroentestinal Imaging (UGI)
- Small Bowel Follow Through (SBFT)
- Barium Enema
For some of our exams you need to prepare either the night before, or the morning of your exam.
- Pharmacy will send out Lo-Sol Prep within 10 days of your exam.
- Instructions are included in the prep.
- If prep is not received within 2 days prior to your exam, please call the Pharmacy at 888-478-8321.
UPPER GI, ESOPHAGRAM, and SMALL BOWEL FOLLOW THROUGH
- Please do not eat or drink anything after midnight
- Small sips of water to take with medication are fine
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call our department, we will be glad to assist you.
Back to Radiology Services homepage.
2500 Overlook Terrace
Madison, WI 53705.
- 608-280-7070 Ext. 6
Hours of Operation