VA » Health Care » William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital » Health Care Services » Occupational Therapy
William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Services are provided on an inpatient and outpatient basis and require a physician/nurse practitioner referral.
- Assessment for self-care, home management, home safety, and may include assistive devices and durable medical equipment recommendations.
- Care of chronic medical conditions that require long-term management, activity redesign and simplification, or education in disease process
- Custom wheelchair evaluations and fittings
- Traumatic Brain, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, and post-stroke care.
- Dementia care and Caregiver education
2500 Overlook Terrace
Madison, Wisconsin 53705
- 888-478-8321 Ext. 17036
Hours of Operation
7:30am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday