William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Freeport VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
The Freeport VA Clinic originally opened in September 2004, and moved to its current location in August 2015. The clinic serves more than 1,901 Veterans from the Stephenson County area.
- Primary Care
- Mental Health Care
- Integrated Care
- Social Work
- Lab Collection
Referrals to specialty care at the William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital in Madison, WI
Freeport Clinic Location:
750 Kiwanis Drive, Suite 250
Freeport, IL 61032
Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Parent Facility: William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison, WI
(888) 856-9039 or (608) 256-1901
- Take the US-20 BUS exit toward Freeport
- Follow US-20 BUS West (becomes E South St)
- Turn slight right onto US-20 BUS W/S Galena Ave
- Turn slight left onto E. Empire St (E Empire becomes W Pearl City Rd / County Hwy-13)
- Enter roundabout and take first exit onto Kiwanis Drive
Clinic is in the Medical Arts Building on the left side of the road.
Veteran Transportation Service:
For information on Veteran Transportation eligibility requirements, transportation resources, or to reserve a ride, please see our Transportation page.