William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Volunteer or Donate
We greatly appreciate the goodwill of our volunteers and benefactors who wish to give something back to America's heroes.
Volunteers provide many important functions throughout the facility and help make our patients' stay more enjoyable. Volunteers can perform a number of services, and a volunteer's talents are closely matched with one of our many assignments.
To volunteer, call or visit the Community Relations Service Office. We will be happy to receive your application or discuss how you can help us in our mission to provide comfort and care to America's veterans.
Cash donations are used for the comfort and welfare of our veteran patients, including —
- cable television for patient rooms
- patient education support
- special events
Non-cash contributions are used to make our patients' stay more enjoyable.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC ALL DONATIONS MUST BE MADE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please contact the Community Relations office at 608-280-7030 to schedule a drop off time.
Items which are currently accepted include —
- NEW winter coats (tag must be attached). We are not accepting any other clothing at this time.
- Hardback books in good condition (content being appropriate for all readers)
- NEW Baby items:
- Size 1
- Boppy pillows (support breastfeeding)
- Onesies, Pants, and Shirts
- Neutral colors (yellow, green, purple, tan . . .)
- Sizes –
- 0-3 months
- 3-6 months
- 6-9 months
To make a cash or non-cash contribution, please contact Community Relations at 608-280-7030 .