William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Before your VA appointment begins, you must complete required paperwork, fingerprinting and complete a background investigation. You will need to submit completed paperwork and required employment verification and identification. A list of acceptable IDs can be found on page 5 of the I-9 Form.
Click here for Important Instructions for filling out the below forms.
Required paperwork for VA processing:
- Application for Physicians, Dentists, Podiatrists, Optometrists and Chiropractors (VA Form 10-2850)
- Application for Nurses and Nurse Anesthetists (VA Form 10-2850a)
- Application for Health Professions (VA Form 10-2850c)
- Declaration for Federal Employment (Optional Form 306)
- Direct Deposit (FMS Form 2231)
- Employee Educational Data (VA Form 4637)
- Employee's Wisconsin Withholding Exemption (W-204f)
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (IRS Form W-4)
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9)
- Special Agreement Check (SAC Form)
- VA 10176 Information Security Privacy Awareness Training
- Information Security Privacy Awareness Certificate
Our viewer software page offers hyperlinks to popular viewers and helper applications for various file types found on VA Web sites.