William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants provide services to patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease or other causes.
How to Access our Services?
Contact your primary care provider to discuss whether physical therapy is right for you.Frequently Asked Questions
We provide a wide variety of services to Veterans of all ages for the treatment of acute and chronic pain, sprains, strains, weakness, deconditioning, post-surgical and post-fracture rehabilitation involving the arms, legs and spine. Our staff of licensed Physical Therapists perform comprehensive evaluations and design personalized treatment programs enabling patients to reach their goals for functional improvement.
Types of Services Provided
- Amputee Care
- Back Maintenance School
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Diabetic Foot Care and Management
- Falls Prevention/Balance Retraining
- Lymphedema Management
- Outpatient Orthopedics
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Treatment
- Pre-operative and post-operative instruction for Orthopedic Conditions
- Pre-operative and post-operative heart and lung transplant rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Madison Hospital, D-Wing, Level B2
2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison, WI 53705
Rockford Clinic, 816 Featherstone Rd, Rockford, IL 61107
- 888-478-8321 Ext. 17036
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm