William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
My HealtheVet, VA’s award winning online Personal Health Record is a free online resource, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. My HealtheVet empowers you, the Veteran, to take charge of your health.
Veterans who register for My HealtheVet have access to:
• Online prescription refill – with prescription numbers
• Self entered personal health journals that help you track your progress
• Medical Libraries and Healthy Living Centers
• Mental Health Screening and Online Learning Tools
Looking for more?
Get an upgrade with In Person Authentication (IPA).
Visit your VA Hospital or Clinic to get an upgraded account through the IPA process. You can start the process at home: Click on In Person Authentication on the My HealtheVet sign in page. The link will take you to a short video that you can watch online and gives you access to a release of information that you can fill out and bring in to your clinic along with a government issued photo ID.
If you prefer, the video is available in the Patient Education Resource Center (PERC) in the hospital and at most Community Based Outpatient Clinics. Stop by to view the video, present a government issued photo ID with your completed MHV Release of Information and your part is done. Within 2 days you will be able to:
• Order prescriptions online and see your prescription names
• See Wellness Reminders under Get Care tab
• View Appointments under Get Care tab
• Download your My HealtheVet information using the Blue Button
• Opt in to Secure Message with participating primary care providers
These options are only available to Veterans who have gone through the In Person Authentication Process. It’s Quick, It’s Easy, It’s for You!
Please contact us with any questions, problems or suggestions:
Jill Everson, My HealtheVet Program Coordinator, at (608) 256-1901 extension 17173
Lynn Tarpey, Privacy Officer, Alternate Coordinator, at (608) 256-1901 extension 11699